Some words of advice
What can you do to streamline the process to guarantee that you get the best translation at the best price?
- Check that your text is ready and proofread before you send it off for translation. If you need help to proofread or edit your texts, find out more here.
- Do not wait until the last minute, but plan ahead as much as possible to ensure that the translation does not have to be hurried through in an unrealistically short space of time.
- Have a chat with one of our project managers to review the process and align your requirements and expectations. (Language combination, file format, delivery date, additional proofreading, layout, price etc.).
- Please send Word files if you can. PDF files, scanned documents and other image files are more time-consuming to work with and may therefore result in longer delivery times and a higher price.
- Include reference material in the form of images, previous translations or other material that may help the translator to understand the text and avoid misunderstandings.
- If you need a certified translation, we recommend that you ask us well in advance as the stamped documents have to be dispatched by post.
Scantext oversættelser ApS
DK - 8240 Risskov
Phone: +45 8676 0999
SE no. 17 42 21 70
|Monday - Thursday:||08.00 am - 04.00 pm|
|Friday:||08.00 am - 03.00 pm|